After 10 editions, the GIANT Junior Ambassadors have changed the event format and made it more hands-on, including:
- A general talk and panel on industry career prospects for doctors
- More workshops: 3 one-hour sessions of practical (LinkedIn, CV & job search tools, preparing an interview, work and residence permits in France…) or industry specific workshops
- A speed-meeting session at lunch with doctors working in industry/startups
- An Instagram contest to showcase you skills!
The initial workshops are now fully booked, so we’re working with BeyondLab to offer you an additional workshop related to entrepreneurhip:
Co-foundering – 3.45pm-4.45pm, Palladium 2
- A Ph.D student close to finishing off and figuring your next move in life, and would like to meet 49 other potential opportunities?
- Desiring to create a company, but does not know where to start – we’ve all been there, some of us still are 😉 …
- Creating a company, and looking for a co-founder/first recruits.
- Looking for your purpose in life – again, we’ve all been there, and some of us still are 😉
What to do: Show up!
tl;dr : 50 people..50 minutes..come and see for yourself, it’s a date like never before 😉
Registration is to be made directly with BeyondLab through this form.